Actually Organized and Angela Loveless’s Mission
Actually Organized by Angela serves the professional organizing needs of clients in the Western suburbs of Chicago- DuPage and Will County – including Naperville, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, and surrounding communities.
Angela is a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals, and the Chicago Chapter of NAPO. She served on the Chicago Chapter’s Board of Directors as its Vice President and Membership Director. As a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals, Actually Organized adheres to a strict code of ethics. Angela has obtained a Level I Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization from the Institute for Chronic Disorganization.
After helping several friends with organizational challenges in their own lives, Angela started Actually Organized by Angela, with a goal is help others eliminate the clutter from their lives and relieve the stress caused by the chaos of clutter.
NAPO Code of Ethics
The NAPO Code of Ethics is a set of principles that guides our professional conduct with our clients and colleagues. Members of NAPO pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint, and conscience in their conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of NAPO members and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in our profession.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professional organizers, productivity consultants and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing and productivity profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other professional organizers and productivity consultants.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.